среда, 2 мая 2012 г.

What happens in spring


This spring is just crazy. I am not sure if it’s a good crazy or a bad crazy. It’s too much of both. I feel like I am on the edge of big changes in my life and I am literally freaking out. School drives me crazy, cause all my papers are due this month and my finals are waiting for me at the end of this month. It’s so nice out that I feel miserable sitting there writing and reading stuff that is boring to death – why didn’t I think about it earlier this year to have May holidays free from stupid studying? It’s probably my last month of work too and I will have to start a job search soon. It's kinda of exciting! Trying to find time for everything I didn’t even realize that May has already started and summer is coming up, bringing a hot and sunny vibe to life!



What makes me happy any time is road trips. Sitting in a car with a peron you love and driving no matter where feels so awesome! It's such a perfect get away from all the problems of our Moscow-hectic-every-day. We've spent a couple days in Vitebsk, Belarus. It's pretty long of a drive but days spent there were full of love, spring, life.























Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий