суббота, 12 мая 2012 г.

No salt please!







It’s crazy how different of a summer it’s going to be. I am so used to spending this hot season of a year in Cali that I can’t even imagine being in Moscow this time! It means that I am stepping into smth different in my life, and it will definitely be new and exciting, but feels so weird! It’s sad not to lay out with my favorite Erin and Dominika any more, not to wear a bikini top instead of a bra throughout the entire summer (just in case you want to get some tan on your lunch break), not to go on runs – barefoot – on the bay or the ocean.



 It’s crazy how weird this summer will be without Taco Tuesdays (tacos, coronas and margaritas – no salt please!) and picking out a new bikini (which I have soo many already! Where will I wear them?) Without Extraordinary Desserts, Henry's and Farmers Markets. Without Ben&Jerry’s  ice cream and walks on the beach, June gloom and ocean breeze. 








Without Pacific and Mission beaches, Fashion and Mission Valleys. Without Cowdog and Dr. Marley, Matt, Liz, Danielle, Mr. Greg and the Sparta place. Without shopping every weekend and waiting for the new Toms to come out. Without sample sales of all the cool surfbrands and looking thru fall-winter collections. Without getting presents for family and friends to bring back to Moscow and missing them like crazy. Without Skype dates and time difference, e-mails and diary, ocean, Michael Kors, Juicy Couture and Loehmann’s. Nothing can be better than spending summers in SD –one by one, year by year, but life goes on and times change. I’ve probably grown up enough to live my life here, in Moscow and to graduate and get a job and a family and all that. Well, I will try my best to make it as exciting as I can! Changes in my life are coming up and I am not afraid.





  







 …
At the end of the days
do you know where my heart is?
God bless California

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий