вторник, 17 апреля 2012 г.

Cool April Time



I love April for many reasons. First of all, it finally smells like spring in Moscow region. It’s also my b-day on April, 12. And it’s definitely the season of coming back to life after long, long, snowy winters.





For many people b-day is just another day of their lives. I have a different attitude – it is always a special day for me. I want to have s celebration no matter what. This April, 12 was a little sad. Last year I was turning 21 and I was sure that it’s a magical number, a happy one. I had a little princess party and I knew exactly what I wanted. This year I had no clue what to do for my b-day till late wed evening. It turned out to be awesome!
First of all, I booked a table in a place where there literally are no cakes and you know how important candles are for me. K. knew that so he brought me two tiny pies, where I put my candles. Who cares that I did it in my car this time? All my wishes will definitely come true.




What also inspired me was my friends’ presents – it’s amazing how well they know! It seems like all the things I got were made for me! 






I loved it that I got baloons and flowers! It made the atmosphere so thrilling! I wanted to see the closest people that day so I had my mum, K's family and my best friends there - b-day is definitely the time to feel loved. Talking to all of them and just looking at them made me so happy! I loooove my family and friends, so much!







Everyone knows how much I love fashion and outfits. It was so much fun to choose one for my b-day! It was chilly out, so I wanted to feel cozy. A DKNY maxi skirt, a nude Glenfield shirt, an Abercrombie&Fitch leather jacket, a Louis Vuitton purse was my choice. I still put on my open-toe Guess shoes pretending that it's warm enough out there!


Cards is another thing that I looove. I always ask everyone to give me them, even just for fun. Of course b-day cards are the most exciting! I even had one that Erin gave me when I stil was in Cali this summer. I was allowed to open it only on April 12. I almost cried - it's so cute!






Thank God I have people in my life who make me so happy. Without them I wouldn't be myself. Thanks for all the support I get from you guys and the wonderful b-day that I spent with you! (Even if you weren't there, you are always in my heart):
Kostya and his wonderful family
my mum and my dad
Lena-the-wonderful
Katena =*
Irinka (hope you were there)
My little Cowgirl (Erin)
My awesome mermaid (Dominika)
mademoiselle Dani
& eveyone else who took a piece of my heart and keeps it - forever!








1 комментарий:

  1. I was there. There are invisible little threads that keep us connected even being at different parts of the world! That's for sure <3

    ОтветитьУдалить