суббота, 7 апреля 2012 г.

What made me happy one day.




Except for all the trendy stuff (which I love to death), friends, work, family or travelling, every girl has smth else that makes her happy. Like fairy tales! Lol. I am such a kid, I loooove reading fairy tales before bed and I love it when K. gives me a massage and then reads one. I’ve already posted a lovely story last month so that everybody got an idea of how awesome and tender it can be to read a fairy-tale, even if you are older than 5 y.o. Last Saturday I accidentally stopped by in «Лавочка Детских Книг» на Китай-городе and found this book! It turned out to be one of my favorite authors – I know so many stories written by him but I never knew his name.



Ommg, I love kids’ books. I feel like it’s the best literature ever. Especially pictures. I can spend a whole evening looking thru them (well, I never have that much time but I love re-reading my little collection). I bring these little pieces of happiness from every country I go (recently a lot has been brought from the US) and sneak old ones from my friends’. Lucky I am, K. doesn’t make fun of me for a hobby like that and reads fairy-tales with me. That Saturday, when I parked at Китай-город, I was in a terrible mood and that’s what I had in my head:” Life hates me right now. I seriously want to go kill myself. Hmmm… May be a new kids’ book?” Not a purse or a pair of shoes. Not even a cup of coffee. I needed a couple pages with a little story there and cool pencil-drawn pictures to put a smile on my face. I walked into the store, and all of a sudden I turned into a different, happy, no-problems-in-the world-Masha. Sitting in the car and reading a new book with K. was definitely the best part of my weekend. I seriously think of writing one myself to make someone else, a kid or an adult, a little happier. 



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий