суббота, 17 марта 2012 г.

Our little smth




You know how every girl has her things. They can differ a lot due to the interests: shoes, purses and accesories, organized in the closet or books, magazines and music on your Ipod. I don't know a single girl who wouldn't keep memories, things or at least smth somewhere. Guys mostly have the necessities around but not us - we always have a table, a corner, or at least a drawer whith stuff. I find this word so funny - everything around is stuff.






I don't have one place for it - I have stuff all around my apartment. Organizing it all the time makes me feel like my life gets more organized.It turns out to be important! Rereading postcards makes me memorize the feelings I used to have before and compare them to what I have now. When I  look thru my year planners I realize how much I've done and how many more plans I've got. My closet, my jewelry and my make up just make me happy - day by day.







While I was wandering around my apartment taking pictures for this post I kinda found my center. It's nice to live your life right now, in this very second, but it's also cool to look back once in a while. To say "thank you" to the Universe for everything you've got. To remember and memorize. To love people around a little more. To stress out less.


Look around! I am sure you'll find stuff that will brighten up your day and inspire - for smth awesome!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий