вторник, 14 февраля 2012 г.

Let's talk about cars


A fashion obsession means that it is everywhere. Labels on clothes, shoes, even cars. Designers usually pick little ones and put logos on. Girls loooooove them cause they are so cute, and tiny and Gucci. Like a little striped Fiat. They can be so YSL, like this little Citroen. So French, so Italian. Aww!














No matter how much I love these brands, little cars by them are funny to me. I still believe that cars should be out of fashion – power should be in. Doesn't mean that they shouldn't be stylish of course. But power is the main thing to be everywhere, in every detail, in the engine, in the exterior, in the design itself.




 Fashion is light – it changes every now and then. Dresses and scarves are made out of cotton and silk. Cars are made out of metal and leather. Can anything like that be light?






Well, I am OBSESSED with cars. Sometimes I am not sure what I love more – purses or these huge awesome metal creatures. Of course I love my car. My Nissan baby boy, my important guy who drives me around and makes my life so much easier. Of course, looking at other cars makes me shaky inside. Every Monday and Wednesday, when my yoga classes finish late in the evening and the roads are empty the time of car industry comes. The night time, when drivers can show how powerful they and their cars are. Noone will see if the jacket is LV or Zara but there is no doubt your BMW is noticeable enough. You may wear Dior and take a train every morning cause it’s faster and whatnot. You can wear whatever you like but the leather on your seats will compliment any outfit, for sure. The Racing power in big cities like Moscow is definitely as big as the Fashion power. Wonderfully combining these two automatically make you win the battle for this wild city pride.

Guess who is skipping yoga tonight?




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий