понедельник, 1 июля 2013 г.

Naughty or nice?









Appreciation  is a state of mind. No, not even that, it’s a state of heart.Through accepting and sharing, through love and forgiveness, once of a sudden your whole body is overwhelmed by thoughts and words of gratefulness. It doesn’t only happen in those moments when you are happy, and not necessarily when you suffer. These waves may come and go, unexpected, but always followed by shivers, covering your whole body.I know people who have never experienced this in their lifetime. It might be that they haven’t yet got to this certain level of life understanding when you don’t blame anything and anyone, and accept it as it is! When you look back at any situation in life and take it as granted. When you realize, that thoughts “I could have done it differently” is just an illusion. The situation has already come, and you have made your choice. If you really think you had other options – know, you did not.

 





It was your lesson and any decision you made was the only right one. You chose to go left or right, you picked print or color, you had cappuccino or latte this morning – it all matters, as if you pulled a tiny string in the Universe and turned a wheel of your  life a little closer to the main course. I do believe in faith, I guess, and there are points in any fortune that you can’t skip  no matter what. There are scenarios though that you build yourself, day by day, conversation by conversation, decision by decision. Butterfly effect, as it is, pure, stable, working right here right now.
Being grateful and forgiving is the only way to stay normal. Lol, people say I am crazy, but I guess it’s has a different meaning of being GOOD crazy, living in my own world of pink ponies and brands and philosophy;)
Seriously, forgiving from your heart and saying “thanks” to the person who hurt you, at least for experience you gained, blocks and wipes stresses out. There is no way forgiveness and stresses can share one heart. You either let go or stress out on a regular basis. I opt for the first one. I want my heart and mind to be light and sunny, no matter what’s going on around. Putting a glass wall and not seeing negative sides of life – may be it’s not the smartest option but it’s my choice. That’s why mornings like today happen in my life. I wake up, get ready for work, text and call my favorite people on the Earth, and then start my car and it srikes me all of a sudden:” Hey Universe, I am so blessed and happy, thank you, babe, for that”. And shivers afterwards.
High time to say “thanks”, what you think?


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий