воскресенье, 12 мая 2013 г.

Minsk. May. we_are_family





Some things never change. Some people go through your life without leaving even a tiny memory, but others get stuck like glue –which is, indeed, amazing. This girl knows me better than I do myself. It’s already year 6 of wine and cheese, of non-stop chatting/texting. We’ve watched a ton of movies together and been to millions of places. We know exactly what each of us was doing yesterday, a month ago, and a year. We know every guy who touched our hearts and every idea that appeared in our heads. We went on road trips and train rides together. We cried and we laughed. We think alike and grow together. We have similar tastes and both suffer from Pandora obsession. Every time I stop by in church I pray for all of my friends to find their center and become happy in life, but this girl – in particular. She inspires and gain inspiration from me. We lose and we win. Now, looking at the pictures, I realize that we are getting first wrinkles. We are not 18 year old posh students anymore, but in our big-kid new lives nothing changes – we are in touch, always. We share our lives, and even if we don’t spend much time together we ARE together, our souls are connected somehow, we are family.

This time we went on a trip to Minsk. I flew out there and Irina was in this calm and sunny city already. My perfect photographer, as usual, she captured moments, that will stay in our hearts forever. We wandered around Minsk, took pictures, talked non-stop, ate in different places, watched movies and made conclusions. Sometimes she is hard, sometimes I am. Accepting each other just the way we are is the key of our friendship and I know we are both blessed with each other. Car ride back to Moscow was amazing as every car ride with her. We sang songs like crazy women, and philosophized, and laughed, and drank coffee at the gas stations. Gosh, there are so many things we shared together already and so many more to go.

Bright summer pictures, Minsk, May 2013.























Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий